Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sprucing Up The Place

You may have noticed a few changes around here. Don't things look purty?

Awhile back I was having some serious design cravings regarding my blogs: a fresh look, some more space, a third column. The Universe must have decided that yes, I needed a bit of renovation because not long ago I received word that I had won a blog contest - and the prize was a redesign package from RS Designs. The lovely Revka worked her magic in a timely and professional manner, and as a result I have this beautiful new space on the web! Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No clue what it looked like before, but I actually told myself as soon as I saw your page, "I really like it."

Dannie/Brunette

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I was able to create a design you love. :) I'm very happy with the final look myself and find your blog to be soothing, peaceful, and inviting.