Monday, September 17, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

Best not get too close! Some enterprising little bug has not only waylaid the little guy, but me as well. Perhaps a little present from our trips to playgroup last week?

It certainly could be worse, but it's enough to give everyone the crankies and not sleep well. Even though he got up sort of miserable last night, Daniel did me a favor and slept a bit more this morning. Which was a good thing because my head was pounding so hard in the early am that I thought my eyeballs were going to roll out of their sockets and across the floor.

H is ducking and running for cover as the only well member of the family. Even sick, I wish I had Daniel's energy. And I still haven't figured out this whole Mom/sick thing... taking care of business when all I want to do is pull the covers over my head. I hope to return you to our regularly scheduled blogging very soon.

No comments: