Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Discover Strange New Worlds...


BlogHer Book Club Reviewer



My mother has always said that I could talk, almost before I could walk. In first grade they were bumping me up to second grade for reading because I had done everything they were working on already. By junior high I had burned through anything I had even remotely considered interesting in the school library. Books were always a good birthday gift, but people were hard-pressed to find something I hadn't already devoured.

Did I mention I like to read?

Fantasy is a particular favorite of mine, and so I was thrilled to be offered the chance to review Deborah Harkness' latest book: A Discovery of Witches through the Blogher.com Book Club. My review just went live today. Click the link above, and hop over and check it out!

No comments: