Monday, May 19, 2008

Mommy Doesn't Ride Again

This weekend was reminiscent of those early-baby days of endless feedings and diaper changes - I dipped a toe back into the pool of sleepless nights courtesy of Daniel and his severely stuffed/runny nose. He wasn't shy in letting me know just how unhappy he was about the whole deal. Any tricks for teaching a 2.5 year old how to blow his nose?

Saturday night, er, Sunday morning at 4am found the two of us out in the living room watching Herbie Rides Again, which was preferable to listening to the screaming about My Nose! My Nose!

The attack left as quickly as it came on, so unless there is a 24-hour cold I am now pondering the idea of allergies for the poor little guy.

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

Sorry, but I can't even get my six year old to blow his nose. I have no advice!

Pamela said...

Well my 3 year blows her nose, but my 6 year old just rubs and rubs and rubs until her nose is redder than Rodulph!

Glad he was better quick.

PC